Signicat Connector for Java
The Signicat Connector for Java (aka Signicat Java Client kit) is a Java library with functionality for parsing SAML responses. The client kit is provided in a package with a complete sample web application which may be deployed directly into any standard servlet container (e.g. Tomcat). The sample application is complete with source code. We believe this is a good hands on introduction to how id.signicat.com works and what you need on the "code side" to integrate with it.
Customers who use the Signicat Connector for Java do not need to understand SAML. It is a fast track to creating a running prototype. However, it requires you to use Java, and you must install some third party libraries that may not be compatible with your existing software.
The connector contains a preconfigured web application example. The example will connect to a running test environment at preprod.signicat.com.
- 4.0.1 (Enforcing SHA-256 signed signing certificate. Updated dependencies. Removed signature (webservices) example)
- Signicat Connector for Java, Client kit 4.0.1 (sources.jar, javadoc.jar, complete kit with example code)
- Signicat Connector Implementation guide for version 4.x (pdf)
- 3.3 (Enable enforcing of SHA-256 signed signing certificate. Updated logging. Updated example applications with new wsdl's and code)
- Signicat Connector for Java, Client kit 3.3 (sources.jar, javadoc.jar, complete kit with example code)
- Signicat Connector Implementation guide for version 3.x (pdf)
- 3.1 (Moved to slf4j for logging. Updated all 3rd party dependencies to latest)
- 3.0 (Updated to require Java 1.6, Using signicat patched version of opensaml, Using JAX-WS for WebService Client instead of Axis)